- Your blog must fit either requirement A, B, or C.
- A: Your blog has been updated with beauty-related posts at least five times each week for four months or more
- B: Your blog has been updated with beauty-related posts at least three times each week for six months or more
- C: Your blog is at least one year old, has at least 1 000 followers though GFC or Facebook (Twitter followers will not be counted), and is updated at least once a week.
*Blogs in this category will be featured only every other Link Love at maximum, and it is up to the blogger to ensure that they respond only to every other Link Call.
- Please note that sponsored and guest posts are not counted in these totals. Blogs with a large majority of their content being either sponsored or guest posts (>20%) will not be accepted into BBLL.
- Your blog must be in English, or contain an English version of the text.
- Your blog may not contain any sensitive material pertaining to discrimination, illegal activity, etc, and must be a non-commercial publication.
- Blogs in the BBLL network must meet a minimum standard of aesthetic appeal. This doesn't mean that you have to have an elaborate layout & stellar photographs, not by a long shot, but we reserve the right to deny applications based on the presentation of each blog. Generally, this just means no auto-play music and no falling-apart-at-the-seams layouts ;)
Joining is really simple; here's what you have to do!
- Put a Beauty Blog Link Love badge in the sidebar of your blog (if you'd rather make your own, go ahead!) Just make sure that it links back to BBLL.
- Send an email to beautybloglinklove (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject line "Beauty Blog Link Love application"
- In your email, include a link to your blog. That's it!
Emails will be replied to as soon as possible, but can take up to six weeks (depending on the volume of requests, etc.) We look forward to hearing from you!